Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Metro Subway Crash in Washington DC

My thoughts, prayers and condolences goes out to the families of the 9 people who lost their lives and the many injured in yesterdays crash on the subway in Washington DC. This was such a tragic event on one of the most busiest transportation systems in our country.

It is my hope that they discover the cause of this incident quickly and take the necessary steps to fix what ever caused this tragic event so it never happens again. I have traveled on the subway many times putting the safty of my family and myself into the hands of the operators of this system as have many millions of others and thank God we always traveled the system safely. A big thanks and appreciation goes out to all those involved in the crash that stayed to help and to console the injured. It shows that there are still caring people in this world. They should be commended!

To those who had family members injured and killed yesterday in this tragic accident, my prayers are with you. May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment