Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ashamed to be an American


When someone can have the guts to write something like this on your door, it is a disgrace to America. Upon returning home from church last Sunday, we discovered someone had wrote KKK on our front door. This was both shocking and disappointing. Having to explain this to my children and have them experience this is more than I can contemplate.

My view on people who are so Racist stands - they should be stripped of their citizenship. It makes me ashamed to call my self an American and it is a disgrace to our country. In this day and age for something to happen like this is unbelievable.

This person or these people who did this are gutless. Afraid to come face to face with me to tell me their views. They are spineless, idiotic and stupid people that can even think of doing this. This is my opinion - My explosion of Thought!

1 comment:

  1. Must have been some backwoods dimwits that did something like this. What kind of neighborhood do you live in?

    ReplyDelete